We want our webinars to make us money and get people to like us. 💯 Let's talk about how.
Here's a snapshot of what's covered in this one:
- How to start when you've never run a webinar before
- The difference between webinar purpose and webinar goals (and how to set them)
- Webinar formats that drive conversions at each stage of the funnel
- Tips for creating engaging webinar content
- Tips for getting registrants, and making sure they show up
- Best practices for being a confident presenter
- How to run an engaging webinar
and so much more.
Watch April 29 Beers* and Webinar Fears 👇
Director of Marketing, Demio
Ashley's passionate about building teams and strategies that empower employees and transform businesses. With a soft spot for small businesses, she welcomes new opportunities and challenges, even (especially) when the pathway forward isn't clear. Having run hundreds of webinars in her career (and with a bunch of degrees in Theater and Performing Arts) she's the expert in how to make webinars not terrible. As the Director of Marketing at Demio, she spends her time making marketers' lives easier.