We're tired of attending terrible webinars. 😰
We are also tired of running terrible webinars.
We want our webinars to make us money and get people to like us. 💯 Let's talk about how.
Our monthly AMA series answers the real questions you have about running webinars.
Here's a snapshot of what's covered in this one:
- Why marketers should stop focusing on audience pain points and start focusing on their desired outcome
- Introduction of the Webinar Arc
- 5 things to do before running a (successful) webinar
- How to brainstorm webinar topics
- How to determine the right webinar format
- How to make sure you're not confusing your MOF webinar for a TOF webinar
Watch March 9th Beers* and Webinar Fears 👇
Director of Marketing, Demio
Ashley's passionate about building teams and strategies that empower employees and transform businesses. With a soft spot for small businesses, she welcomes new opportunities and challenges, even (especially) when the pathway forward isn't clear. Having run hundreds of webinars in her career (and with a bunch of degrees in Theater and Performing Arts) she's the expert in how to make webinars not terrible. As the Director of Marketing at Demio, she spends her time making marketers' lives easier.